Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 25+ Origami bird projects, from a cockatiel, horned owl, and hummingbird to the exotic albatross and extinct dodo. This title lets you photocopy the templates onto cardstock; score, cut, and fold; and finally, interlock the joints to create a dimensional creature. All the projects are arranged by difficulty.
- Author BiographyHiroshi Hayakawa is a professor of drawing and mixed-media photography at the Columbus College of Art and Design. He earned BFAs in Photography and Fine Arts from the Columbus College of Art and Design, as well as his MFA in Photography at Cranbrook Academy of Art in Michigan. Hiroshi began making kirigami animal sculptures in the mid-90s when he was asked to create table decorations for a Chinese New Year's party. The Sherrie Gallerie in Columbus, OH represents Hiroshi's photography.
- Author(s)Hiroshi Hayakawa
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/03/2017
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- wrichcraft02 Oct, 2014by
Amazing book, amazing projects. I saw this advertised in a magazine so decided to buy it there and then. Very impresive designs with a bit of cutting out and a few folds.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.