All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn your tax returns into artworks. Whether you are a committed crafter or first-timer, you'll find all the ideas and inspiration you need in this exquisite book.
- Author BiographyA lifelong illustrator, Skye admits she has been doodling since she was a very young kid. It was, she says, the only thing she was good at. A self-confessed self-taught artist, Skye has developed her own style over the years, and in late 2007 she began her own business, Skye's the Limit (http://www.skyesthelimit.com.au/), printing her designs onto lovely quality card from her desktop printer. Today her uniquely illustrated work graces everything from cards, stationery and soap packaging, and is licensed to many companies worldwide, including Waterstones in the UK. Skye lives in Sydney. Her greatest joy is still playing with bits of paper.
- Author(s)Skye Rogers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width244 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.