All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.80Trending at £4.05
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £6.57Trending at £6.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.90
- £24.08Trending at £37.36
- £15.99Trending at £21.70
- £42.41Trending at £64.59
About this product
- DescriptionPaper Cut is a unique perspective into papercraft illustration. With contributions from 30 of the top designers, showcasing their amazing works and delving into their craft, this book will awe and inspire you.
- Author BiographyOWEN GILDERSLEEVE is an illustrator and designer based in London. His work predominantly focuses on papercraft illustration and over the years he has become highly respected in the field, working with a large array of international clients, as well as collaborating with many other respected artists. In 2009 Owen was awarded the Type Director's Club Award for his work with Fast Company Magazine. Then in 2011 he was awarded the Art Director's Club Young Guns award, which showcases the some of the world's best young talent in the fields of art, design and illustration.
- Author(s)Owen Gildersleeve
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Width261 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.