All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.24
- £10.97Trending at £11.49
- £14.81Trending at £18.55
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £1.98Trending at £2.92
- £8.99Trending at £11.56
- £15.99Trending at £28.36
About this product
- DescriptionExplore essential paper cutting techniques with over 30 stunning projects.
- Author BiographyMarion Elliot is an artist and designer working in a variety of media, especially paper. She has made her own cards for several years and regularly designs ranges for Hallmark. She is the author of many craft and design books, and has made TV appearances. Marion lives in Ludlow, Shropshire.
- Author(s)Marion Elliot
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.