All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to paper-crafting explores the vast range of papers available and the numerous innovative ideas for their use. It includes practical tips on cutting and folding techniques as well as which adhesives to use. The 38 projects include cards, stationery and boxes.
- Author BiographyCheryl Owen is a highly versatile craftsperson and designer. After working in the fashion industry, she went on to apply her design and drawing skills to mixed craft media. Author of a wide range of titles, Cheryl is also a regular contributor of craft projects and articles to leading homestyle magazines. She is the author of Handmade Gift Cards, Simple Glass Painting and Making Decorative Boxes, also published by David & Charles. Cheryl lives in Highgate, London.
- Author(s)Cheryl Owen
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/05/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date05/07/2005
- Content Note200 colour illustrations, 12pp patterns and templates, index
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.