All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.78Trending at £30.13
- £72.48Trending at £75.53
- £24.98Trending at £26.99
- £30.27Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionPaper Tiger shifts the debate on state failure and opens up new understanding of the workings of the contemporary Indian state.
- Author BiographyNayanika Mathur is a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow at the Department of Social Anthropology, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Nayanika Mathur
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.