All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.90
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £68.81Trending at £92.67
About this product
- DescriptionWhat better way to start the new year than to get fighting fit? This book offers a guide to improving fitness through easy to follow exercise programmes. It also sets out five aspirational challenges for readers to aim for if they follow the exercise programmes including a 10 mile race and the gruelling Fan Dance around the Brecond Beacons.
- Author(s)Sam McGrath
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Out-of-print date05/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width178 mm
- Height242 mm
Most relevant reviews
- conorpdunn27 Nov, 2014by
Excellent book for those interested in the parachute regiment, keeping fit or wanting to live a healthier life style.
- snackontools12 May, 2011by
Wow what an inspiration. If you are looking to improve your fitness quickly then this is the book for you. Written by a man who runs 1.5 miles in 7 minutes and conquered 72 miles over 42 mountains in the Lake District in less than 24 hours (equivalent to ascending Everest - 27,000 ft) Buy it today and do the Spartan programme. Remember the pain won’t last forever!!!!!!!
- sharpy_7006 May, 2011by
The Para Fitness Guide, By Sam Mcgrath.
Great book, well presented and easy to read. I has inspired me even more to join the parachute regiment, Recommend to anyone, looking to loose weight and get fit to someone wanting a career in the armed forces. Chris
- ducati-gav15 Apr, 2011by
great book in every way
This book is brilliant, unlike most other fitness books aimed at the military, this book is actually written by the man who was in charge of fitness and selection for the paras, so it has the absolute correct facts and everything in the book is designed to get you to the required fitness to start the para training, i highly recomend this book to any other recruits