All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionPaddy McCallum has an uncanny ability to conjure the slap of a birchbark canoe through northern waters and the scent of reindeer moss, cranberry, and moose scat.
- Author BiographyPaddy McCallum's poems have been published in Arc, Grain, Canadian Literature, PRISM international, Descant, The Dalhousie Review, Event, Queen's Quarterly, The Malahat Review, The New Quarterly, and The Fiddlehead. His work has also appeared in the anthology On the Threshold: Writing Toward the Year 2000. Recently he won the Arc Millennium Poetry Prize. He lives in Gibsons, BC.
- Author(s)Paddy McCallum
- PublisherPress Porcepic,Ontario
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPress Porcepic,Ontario
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.