All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £90.00Trending at £109.94
- £23.29Trending at £25.84
- £12.18Trending at £13.48
- £30.59Trending at £36.65
- £8.49Trending at £10.82
- £27.99Trending at £29.53
- £18.47Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that the parables function to help create, intensify, and justify judgments and hostile actions against their audiences.
- Author BiographyJeremy Schipper is Assistant Professor of Religion (Hebrew Bible) at Temple University. He is the author of Disability Studies and the Hebrew Bible (2006) and co-editor of This Abled Body: Rethinking Disabilities in Biblical Studies (2007). Schipper has published articles in a number of scholarly journals, including Journal of Biblical Literature, Journal for the Study of the Old Testament, Vetus Testamentum, Catholic Biblical Quarterly, and Biblical Interpretation.
- Author(s)Jeremy Schipper
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2009
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.