All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.69Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionParadigm Found brings together papers by renowned researchers from across Europe, Asia and America to discuss a selection of pressing issues in current archaeological theory and method. The book also reviews the effects and potential of various theoretical stances in the context of prehistoric archaeology.
- Author BiographyKristian Kristiansen is a pre-eminent archaeologist. He is Professor of Archaeology in the Department of Historical Studies at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden and a prolific author. His main research interests are in the European Bronze Age, archaeological theory and archaeological heritage. Ladislav Smejda & Jan Turek are both lecturers in the Department of Archaeology at the University of Western Bohemia, Plzen Czech Republic, specialising in Neolithic and Eneolithic archaeology and prehistoric burial practices.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Noteb/w and colour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byJan Turek,Kristian Kristiansen,Ladislav Smejda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.