CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe paradigm is a core concept in our understanding of scientific progress. Merging the philosophy of science with the history of scientific enquiry this book traces the development of theories and paradigms in psychology, 'hard', and social sciences.
- Author BiographySince his retirement in 1990, Luciano L'Abate, Ph.D. has been Professor Emeritus at Georgia State University where he was previously a Professor of Psychology beginning in 1965. L'Abate has been an editorial board member of many national and foreign professional and scientific journals, as well as a consultant to various publishing houses. He is the author and co-author of over 300 papers, chapters, and book reviews in professional journals in addition to authoring/editing 34 books. His work has been translated into Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, Spanish, French, Polish, and German languages. Dr. L'Abate is the recipient of many awards including Family Psychologist of the Year for 1994 by Division 43 of the American Psychological Association, Outstanding Contribution by the Georgia Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and Outstanding Citizen by the House of Representatives in the State of Georgia. He has also held workshops and lectured extensively in the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, Spain, and Italy. Dr. L'Abate has spent the last several years involved full-time in writing and research since his retirement from Georgia State University.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLuciano L'Abate
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.