CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures contributors who search for a definition of power, assess the value of serious political analysis in terms of power, and illustrate applications of the power concept to issues locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Champlin is professor emeritus of political science at Ohio State University. He is the author of numerous professional papers and his current interest is political theory and practice specifically virtue in a variety of political contexts.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn R. Champlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.