CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionA 2001 study of 'interim paradise': the temporary abode of souls after death and before Doomsday.
- Author BiographyDr Ananya Jahanara Kabir is currently Research Fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge. She was the recipient of a Radhakrishnan Scholarship to Oxford, an External Research Studentship to Trinity College Cambridge, an Honorary Scholarship and Life Fellowship of the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust, the Turville Petre Prize for Old Norse (Oxford) and the Dorothy Whitelock Studentship (Cambridge). Several articles on medieval and postcolonial subjects (as well as on their theoretical intersections) are forthcoming in academic journals such as Studies in Philology, Bulletin of the John Rylands Library, Archiv fur das Studium der neuren Sprachen und Literaturen, The Upstart Crow, Interventions, and edited collections of essays.
- Author(s)Ananya Jahanara Kabir
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Anglo-Saxon England
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 32
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.