Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £3.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by olliesimpson81
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom almost the moment of its publication in 1667, Paradise Lost was considered a classic. This new edition is derived from the editors modernized Oxford Authors text, with a new introduction that discusses the poem's complexity and critical history, and on-page notes to gloss language and allusions.
- Author BiographyStephen Orgel's most recent book is Imagining Shakespeare (Palgrave Macmillan, 2003), He is the author of books on Shakespeare and Ben Jonson and has edited The Tempest and The Winter's Tale for The Oxford Shakespeare. He is the general of the New Pelican Shakespeare. Among Jonathan Goldberg's many books on early modern literature and culture are Reclaiming Sodom (Routledge, 1994) and Desiring Women Writing: English Renaissance Examples (Stanford UP, 1997).
- Author(s)John Milton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight253 g
- Width129 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorJonathan Goldberg,Stephen Orgel
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £7.42Trending at £10.02
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £9.51Trending at £11.02
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £9.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.