All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionParadise Plundered is a cautionary tale of the fiscal mismanagement, political corruption, and infrastructure challenges that plague and threaten San Diego, California - with relevant comparative analyses to other American cities.
- Author BiographySteven P. Erie is a Professor of Political Science and Director of the Urban Studies and Planning Program, University of California, San Diego. He is the author of Rainbow's End: Irish Americans and the Dilemmas of Urban Machine Politics (1998), Globalizing L.A.: Trade, Infrastructure, and Regional Development (Stanford, 2004), and Beyond 'Chinatown': The Metropolitan Water District, Growth, and the Environment in Southern California (Stanford, 2006). Vladimir Kogan is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego. Scott A. MacKenzie is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Scott A. Mackenzie,Steven P. Erie,Vladimir Kogan
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.