All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the theological, philosophical, mystical, topographical, architectural and ritual aspects of the Muslim belief in paradise and hell.
- Author BiographyChristian Lange is Professor of Arabic and Islamic Studies at Utrecht University. He is the author of Justice, Punishment and the Medieval Muslim Imagination (Cambridge, 2012) and the editor of several scholarly volumes, including Locating Hell in Islamic Traditions (2015). From 2011 to 2015, he was Principal Investigator of the European Research Council project, 'The Here and the Hereafter in Islamic Traditions'. He is a member of the Young Academy of the Dutch Royal Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Christian Lange
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £11.41Trending at £12.36
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £23.44Trending at £34.88
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.