CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionParadoxes provide a vehicle for exposing misinterpretations and misapplications of accepted principles. This book discusses paradoxes surrounding probability theory. It focuses on controversy; others have allegedly been solved, however the accepted solutions are demonstrably incorrect.
- Author(s)William Eckhardt
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note5 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 79 p. 5 illus.
- Weight159 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.