Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA bilingual nation, with Guarani spoken alongside Spanish, Paraguay's folk-dance tradition is hugely popular among young people; its harp playing is legendary; and, Paraguayans are proud of their different handicrafts, particularly their sewing. This book covers the region where indigenous culture and folk traditions hold strong.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hebblethwaite is an established journalist and broadcaster, and author of a number of books on theology and the Catholic faith. She has lived in Paraguay since 2000.
- Author(s)Margaret Hebblethwaite
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date21/11/2014
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 32 maps
- Weight26 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.