All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionParallel robots are closed-loop mechanisms presenting good performances in terms of accuracy, velocity, rigidity and ability to manipulate large loads. This book presents a synthesis of the results on the possible mechanical architectures, analysis and synthesis of this type of mechanism. It is intended for students, researchers and engineers.
- Author(s)J.-P. Merlet
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number128
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 402 p.
- Weight812 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.