Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid expansion of the Internet has made parallel and distributed stimulation (PADS) a hot technology indeed. It is now used not only to analyze the behavior of such systems as air traffic control or future communication networks, but also in computer generated virtual worlds such as flight simulation training devices and computer wargames.
- Author BiographyRICHARD M. FUJIMOTO, PhD, is Professor of Computer Science at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Widely recognized for his contributions to the development of PADS, Dr. Fujimoto led the working group responsible for defining time management services for the U.S. Department of Defense High Level Architecture (HLA) effort.
- Author(s)Richard M. Fujimoto
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleWiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notereferences
- Weight634 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.