All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrammed full of over 400 questions, this book includes fully explained answers and explanations to help consolidate learning as you test yourself using: anatomy artwork; multiple choice questions; true or false questions; and labelling exercises. It helps paramedics to revise and excel in their anatomy and physiology modules and exams.
- Author BiographyDr. Katherine Rogers and Dr. William Scott are both Lecturers in Applied Health Sciences with the School of Nursing and Midwifery at Queen's University Belfast, UK. They are the Editors of the Nurses! Test Yourself series. Stuart Warner works as the Higher Education Lead for the South Central Ambulance Service, as well as Associate Senior Lecturer for the University of Portsmouth, UK. Bob Willis is Principal Lecturer in Paramedic Science at the University of Northampton, UK.
- Author(s)Bob Willis,Katherine Rogers,Stuart Warner,William N. Scott
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight710 g
- Width53 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- hotspotstuff15 Mar, 2017by
Ideal for new students
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.55
- £29.14Trending at £35.02
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £10.99Trending at £12.92
- £3.60Trending at £4.02
- £34.79Trending at £40.16
- £68.81Trending at £92.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.