CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.98
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a broad overview of parameter-setting theory in first and second language acquisition. It goes on to refine the theory by revisiting and challenging the traditional assumptions that underlie it, based on cross-linguistic language data that cover a range of syntactic and phonological phenomena.
- Author BiographyDalila Ayoun is Associate Professor of French Linguistics, Second Language Acquisition and Teaching, at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Dalila Ayoun
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.