All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into Western intellectual history. The author approaches paranoia not as a clinical term for an irrational sense of persecution but from a uniquely positive perspective, as a cultural truth - a way of understanding the history of human thought and perhaps the best way to describe being itself.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Hampsey is Professor of English at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
- Author(s)John C. Hampsey
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.