All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionLinks community ecology and epidemiology to demonstrate how parasites affect species interactions and consequently ecosystem function, invasions and emerging diseases.
- Author BiographyMelanie J. Hatcher is Visiting Research Fellow, School of Biology, University of Bristol, and Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology, University of Leeds. Alison M. Dunn is Reader in Evolutionary Biology, Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Alison M. Dunn,Melanie J. Hatcher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEcology, Biodiversity and Conservation
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note113 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.