Parasitism: The Diversity and Ecology of Animal Parasites by Gerald W. Esch, Cameron P. Goater, Timothy M. Goater (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.79+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizes the latest developments in the ecology and evolution of animal parasites for a new generation of parasitologists.
- Author BiographyTimothy M. Goater is Professor and former Chair in the Biology Department at Vancouver Island University, British Columbia, Canada. During the past twenty years he has taught courses in introductory biology, parasitology, ecological parasitology, invertebrate zoology and entomology. His research interests focus on the population and community ecology of parasites. Cameron P. Goater is Associate Professor and former Chair in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. His parasitological research roots are in the community ecology of helminths of waterfowl on the Canadian prairies and over the past fifteen years he has taught courses in introductory biology, invertebrate biology, field biology and symbiotic interactions. His current research interests are in the experimental ecology of helminth-host interactions. Gerald W. Esch is Charles M. Allen Professor of Biology at Wake Forest University, North Carolina, USA, where he has taught for forty-seven years. He is widely regarded to be one of the world's leading ecological parasitologists and served as Editor of the Journal of Parasitology for nineteen years.
- Author(s)Cameron P. Goater,Gerald W. Esch,Timothy M. Goater
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note283 b/w illus. 30 colour illus. 2 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.