All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.72
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe style of this book is in the form of notes accompanied by simple flow charts and diagrams. Each chapter begins with a list of keywords and concepts. Where appropriate effects of parasites and epidemiology data from research papers are used to illustrate and emphasize the points.
- Author BiographyJack Chernin is Senior Lecturer in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Author(s)Jack Chernin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.