All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational, multidisciplinary expert team of authors present innovative research and practice guidelines to prevent the intergenerational transmission of mental illness.
- Author BiographyAndrea Reupert is an Associate Professor and Director of the Krongold Centre, Faculty of Education, Monash University, Victoria. Darryl Maybery, PhD, is Associate Professor and Director of the Department of Rural and Indigenous Health, Monash University, Victoria. Joanne Nicholson is a Professor of Psychiatry at the Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center, The Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth. Michael Gopfert is a psychiatrist at the University of Liverpool. Mary V. Seeman is Professor Emerita, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndrea Reupert,Daryl Maybery,Joanne Nicholson,Mary V. Seeman,Michael Gopfert
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.