All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book shows how children are affected by conflict, explores why they respond to conflict in different ways, and provides clear, practical guidance on the best ways to ameliorate the effects.
- Author BiographyJenny Reynolds is an independent researcher specialising in family relationships and a OnePlusOne Associate. She is committed to applying research to policy and practice development Catherine Houlston is a senior research officer at OnePlusOne and has a research background in in developmental psychology. Lester Coleman is head of research at OnePlusOne and has over 20 years' experience in researching young people, family health and relationships. Gordon Harold is Andrew and Virginia Rudd Chair in Psychology (University of Sussex), and an internationally renowned expert in child development and the role of the family in children's psychological development.
- Author(s)Catherine Houlston,Gordon Harold,Jenny Reynolds,Lester Coleman
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUnderstanding and Strengthening Relationships
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £10.74
- £18.17Trending at £20.35
- £24.47Trending at £25.29
- £15.24Trending at £18.11
- £8.99Trending at £10.96
- £9.21Trending at £10.05
- £9.60Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.