Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive look at pregnancy loss gleaned from the author's professional experiences as well as the personal perspectives of parents and medical caregivers.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL R. BERMAN, M.D., FACOG is Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Yale University School of Medicine and attending physician, Yale-New Haven Hospital./e He is currently the President of the Yale-New Haven Physician Hospital Organization. A graduate of New York Medical College, Dr. Berman is the founder and editor of Hygeia (www.hygeia.org), a Web site devoted to alleviating the angst of a pregnancy loss or death of a child. He also administers the Hygeia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization whose mission is to bring medically indigent and underserved populations, nationally and internationally, interactive information on maternal and child health. Dr. Berman practices obstetrics and gynecology in New Haven and lives in Woodbridge, Connecticut with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Michael R. Berman
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword bySherwin B. Nuland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.