All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the possibilities for helping children to discover their specific gifts for what God is calling them to be, and how parents might partner with churches to enable children to discover their true identity and purpose in life and walk alongside them on the journey.
- Author BiographyRachel Turner is currently the Family Life Pastor at St Paul's Church, Hammersmith. She has been a full-time children's worker in churches around the UK and the National Children's Work Coordinator for New Wine, and continues to consult, speak at conferences and run training days for parents, children and youth workers around the UK and Europe. Her work has brought her into contact with thousands of children and families through mainstream New Wine summer events, parish weekends, schools, and daily encounters in her own church. She is the author of Parenting Children for a Life of Faith (BRF, 2010), Parenting Children for a Life of Purpose (BRF, 2014) and Parenting Children for a Life of Confidence (BRF, 2015).
- Author(s)Rachel Turner
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication25/07/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.