Parenting Difficult Children: Strategies for Parents of Preschoolers to Preteens by Michael Hammond (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.21Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £14.64Trending at £18.94
- £8.99Trending at £10.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.98
- £12.99Trending at £13.62
- £13.52Trending at £18.99
- £11.58Trending at £12.93
- £9.96Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionParenting young children is a challenge, and dealing with difficult or problem behavior can set up an atmosphere of tension and strife. Parenting Difficult Children provides a method of removing that tension with specific strategies for parents of children age three to twelve who are exhibiting difficult or common negative behaviors.
- Author BiographyMichael Hammond, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and a licensed marriage and family therapist. He lives in Salem, Oregon, where he maintains a private practice and works as a therapist, consultant, and speaker. Visit his website at decisiveparenting.com. He is the author of Decisive Parenting: Strategies that Work with Teenagers.
- Author(s)Michael Hammond
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight440 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.