All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read for any parent or carer of an OCD child, Sanders talks with honesty and humour about her son's illness, providing practical advice and insight. She covers everything from getting a diagnosis and what to expect in therapy, to how to cope with panic attacks, how it might affect the rest of your family and how you might feel as a parent.
- Author BiographyClaire Sanders is the mother of a teenage son who has had severe OCD since the age of 6. She had no previous interest in medicine or mental health and worked as an advertising and website copywriter until everything changed and she involuntarily became an expert in dealing with an OCD child. Claire now provides 24 hour care to her son and lives in Hampshire, UK with her family.
- Author(s)Claire Sanders
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.