Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about parenting representations - parents' reviews, emotions, and internal world regarding their parenting.
- Author BiographyOfra Mayseless received her Ph.D. from the Psychology Department of Tel-Aviv University in Israel in 1984. She is a certified clinical psychologist and a professor of Developmental Psychology at the Faculty of Education at the University of Haifa in Israel. She has taught in UC Berkeley, and Mills College, California, as well as in University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, BC, Canada. She is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD), International Association for Relationship Research (IARR), International Society for the Study of Behavior Development, and the International Society for Research on Adolescence. She has written over 50 articles and chapters in the area of close relationships, in particular adolescents' and adults' attachment and caregiving manifestations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Social & Emotional Development
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byOfra Mayseless
- Series Edited byCarolyn Uhlinger Shantz,Robert N. Emde,Willard W. Hartup,Lois Hoffman,Franz J. Monks,Eleanor E. Maccoby,Nancy Eisenberg,Carolyn Zahn-Waxler,Ross D. Parke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.