All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCutting-edge approach in which parents identify factors that contribute to the reinforcement of ADHD behaviours.
- Author BiographyCraig B. Wiener, EdD, is a licensed psychologist and faculty member in the department of family medicine and community health at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. For almost thirty years, he has been working with many individuals diagnosed with ADHD in his private practice.
- Author(s)Craig Wiener
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight276 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.13Trending at £15.59
- £14.53Trending at £14.99
- £13.63Trending at £14.88
- £10.15Trending at £12.47
- £10.71Trending at £10.88
- £18.94Trending at £28.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.