Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionParenting a teen with intense emotions can be extremely difficult. This much-needed book will give you the tools needed to help your teen regulate his or her emotions. In addition, you'll learn the skills for managing your own reactions so you can survive these difficult years and help your teen thrive.
- Author BiographyPat Harvey ACSW, LCSW-C, has over thirty years of experience working with families, and now coaches parents of youth and adults with emotion dysregulation using a dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) framework. She facilitates trainings and workshops for mental health professionals on DBT concepts, skills, and family interventions throughout the United States and at national conferences. She is cofounder of the Metro DBT Consortium, and coauthor of Parenting a Child Who Has Intense Emotions and Dialectical Behavior Therapy for At-Risk Adolescents. Britt H. Rathbone. ACSW, LCSW-C, provides mental health services to adolescents and their families in the Washington, DC, area. He has thirty years of experience working directly with adolescents and families, is a top therapist for adolescents, teaches graduate students, trains therapists, and leads a highly regarded and successful clinical practice. He lectures often on the value of using dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) with young people. He is coauthor of Dialectical Behavior Therapy for At-Risk Adolescents and What Works with Teens.
- Author(s)Pat Harvey
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight344 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.