All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches you how to keep the big mistakes to a minimum and make the parenting enterprise easier and more rewarding for your children and you. This book offers advice and guidance on how to: communicate with your kids; develop a good relationship with your kids; keep your kids safe and healthy; help your kids grow up to be good people; and more.
- Author BiographySandra Hardin Gookin serves as a parenting expert for Parents Magazine and Working Mother Magazine. Dan Gookin wrote the international bestseller DOS For Dummies. They have four sons.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin,Sandra Hardin Gookin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleFor dummies
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.