Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.37
- £4.30Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.30
- £13.39Trending at £18.09
- £12.64Trending at £15.95
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.97
About this product
- DescriptionParents are often overwhelmed by the complexity of the special education placement process in New York City and its surrounding areas. This guidebook features profiles of 33 schools for children with special needs, along with listings of medical professionals, camps, after-school programs, evaluation centers, and individuals in the field.
- Author BiographyLaurie DuBos is an Assistant Professor in the Graduate School at The College of New Rochelle. She has worked in the field of special education for over 30 years, including 15 years in the classroom teaching children with special needs. Jana Fromer is a mom who has been involved in the world of special education for the last 8 years.
- Author(s)Jana Fromer,Laurie DuBos
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.