All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at helping parents prepare their child for the huge milestone of starting 'big school', this practical, jargon-free guide includes lots of ideas on supporting learning in the early years as well as vital information on the process of choosing a school and then handy tips on how to make sure your child settles in.
- Author BiographyKirstine Beeley is an ex-teacher with experience across a range of early years, primary and special needs settings. Now working as an independent trainer and writer, this working mum has a heart felt passion for child-centred early years and primary learning. The creator of the Empathy Dolls Approach, she now works closely with childminders and nursery and primary school staff for local authorities across the United Kingdom to promote children's emotional development, independence, and positive mental health.
- Author(s)Kirstine Beeley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NotePhotos
- Weight109 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £11.88Trending at £15.58
- £14.53Trending at £14.99
- £13.63Trending at £14.05
- £10.15Trending at £12.39
- £10.39Trending at £11.26
- £18.94Trending at £28.98
- £9.88Trending at £13.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.