Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the years from the brink of upheaval on the eve of the Revolution to the First World War and weaves various social, political, artistic and economic threads into a tapestry, allowing the general reader, as well as the scholar, the opportunity to grasp the city in Proustian detail.
- Author BiographyJohannes Willms has written widely on social and political history; his publications include Nationalism Without Nation: German History, 1789-1914 . He is senior editor of culture and the arts at Suddeutsche Zeitung , one of the largest newspapers in Germany.
- Author(s)Johannes Willms
- PublisherHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTrumbull, Connecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Weight704 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byEveline L. Kanes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.