Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.96
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £19.78Trending at £20.61
About this product
- DescriptionLiving out of her ten piece luggage set (Louis Vuitton, natch), Klein plunges into the mysterious world of French men and dating. She muddles her way through: the sexy Renaud, the prototypical Frenchman; dating three men named Jean simultaneously; and one completely wrong Monsieur Married Man, who wants Klein for his very well kept mistress.
- Author BiographyKirsten Lobe is a former fashion designer for Calvin Klein and Oscar de la Renta who also designed home furnishings sold in stores such as Barney and Neiman-Marcus. In 2002, she traded a 2,000 square foot Tribeca loft for a 550 square foot garret in Paris' St. Germain, where she still lives.
- Author(s)Kirsten Lobe
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.