All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParis is one of the most visited cities in the world. This title reveals the information Parisians know about their city - but don't want to tell you.
- Author BiographyStephen Clarke lives in Paris, where he divides his time between writing and not writing. While researching Paris Revealed, his 'non-writing' time has been spent interrogating Parisians about their bizarre habits, and revisiting his favourite places in the city to make sure they're still worthy of being his favourites. His first novel, A Year in the Merde, became a word-of-mouth hit in 2004. Since then he has published three further Merde novels, Talk to the Snail, an indispensable guide to understanding the French, and a history book, 1000 Years of Annoying the French, which was a Sunday Times bestseller and reached number one in Amazon UK's humour chart.
- Author(s)Stephen Clarke
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteIllustrations map.
- Weight451 g
- Width144 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.