All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most readable American poets ever (Booklist) amplifies the voices of an unsung community.
- Author BiographyDavid Budbill was born in Cleveland, Ohio and has worked as a carpenter's apprentice, short order cook, Christmas tree farm day laborer, mental hospital attendant, church pastor, teacher, and occasional commentator on NPR's All Thing Considered. He is also the award-winning author of twelve books of poems, six plays, a novel, a collection of short stories, an opera libretto, and a picture book for children. His books include the bestselling Happy Life (Copper Canyon, 2011) and Judevine, a collection of narrative poems that forms the basis for the play Judevine, which has been performed in twenty-two states. He lives in the mountains of northern Vermont, where he tends his garden. R. C. Irwin is a half-Italian, half-Irish native San Franciscan with an ironic and nostalgic view of life. He is the Photography Editor for Exterminating Angel Press and teaches at San Francisco City College when he isn't busy observing the world around him.
- Author(s)David Budbill
- PublisherExterminating Angel Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExterminating Angel Press
- Weight171 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Photographs byR. C. Irwin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.