Consider these sponsored items
- £15.89Free postage
- £9.95Free postage
- £14.74Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn estimated 60,000 new cases of Parkinson's Disease are diagnosed each year in the United States. This one-stop guide for people diagnosed with Parkinson's and their families provides a no-nonsense approach to coping with the disease and maintaining a positive, take-charge attitude.
- Author BiographyMichele Tagliati, MD, is Director of the Parkinson's Disease Center at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. Gary N. Guten, MD, MA, is an orthopedic surgeon, author, and Parkinson's patient. Jo Horne, MA, is the author of three books and a long-distance care partner.
- Author(s)Gary Guten,Jo Horne,Michele Tagliati
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byDeborah W. Brooks
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.