All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two specialists in the field, this guide offers clear, helpful and medically accurate answers to many questions asked by people with Parkinson's and their families. Topics covered include medication and treatments, benefits and finance, transport and holidays, and where to turn for help.
- Author BiographyDr Marie Oxtoby BSc(Soc), PhD is a social researcher, Welfare officer and former Chairman of the Parkinson's Disease Society's Bolton Branch and former Chairman of the Parkinson's Disease Society's Welfare Advisory Panel. Professor Adrian Williams MD, FRCP is Professor of Clinical Neurology at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham and Senior Advisor to the Parkinson's Disease Society's Medical Advisory Panel.
- Author(s)Adrian C. Williams,Marie Oxtoby
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleAt Your Fingertips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Out-of-print date18/06/2005
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary, index
- Weight373 g
- Width148 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Linda Moore,David Woodroffe,Michele Clarke
- Foreword byMary G. Baker,C.D. Marsden
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.