Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn Parliament and Congress constitutional backgrounds and the procedures are described, and where possible compared, in an entirely fresh look at the two legislatures. Though their constitutional positions and development are quite distinct, they nevertheless have much in common historically and face many of the same contemporary problems.
- Author BiographyCharles Johnson; BA Amherst College, 1960; JD, University of Virginia Law School 1963. Member of District of Columbia Bar, 1965; U.S. Supreme Court Bar, 1968. Assistant Parliamentarian, U.S. House of Representatives 1964-1974; Deputy Parliamentarian 1975-1994; Parliamentarian 1994-2004. U.S. House Compilation of Precedents consultant, 2004-present. Adjunct Professor, University of Virginia Law School, 2005; Lecturer at several colleges and law schools.
- Author(s)Charles W. Johnson,William McKay
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight1064 g
- Width176 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.