All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParliaments and Coalitions reveals that parliaments play a much more important role in policymaking in parliamentary systems than is usually acknowledged. Based on an analysis of roughly 1,300 government bills across five democracies the book paints a detailed picture of the treatment of government legislation in contemporary parliaments.
- Author BiographyLanny W. Martin received his Ph.D. from the University of Rochester. His work has appeared in such journals as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science, Legislative Studies Quarterly, and the British Journal of Political Science. He is Associate Professor of Political Science at Rice University. Georg Vanberg was educated at the College of William and Mary and the University of Rochester. His work has appeared in such journals as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science, the Journal of Politics, and the British Journal of Political Science. He is the author of The Politics of Constitutional Review in Germany, published by Cambridge University Press. He is associate Professor of Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association: Richard F. Fenno Prize 2012.
- Author(s)Georg Vanberg,Lanny W. Martin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleComparative Politics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight298 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.