All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £24.99
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £8.75Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the role of women in early American political history. Catherine Allgor demonstrates that the Republican values so central to the ideology of the post-Revolutionary era actually required the presence of women to permit the federal government to function.
- Author BiographyCatherine Allgor, winner of dissertation awards from Yale University and the Organization of American Historians, is Assistant Professor of History at Simmons College.
- Author(s)Catherine Allgor
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleJeffersonian America
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.