Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Grune and Jacobs' brilliant work presents new developments and discoveries that have been made in the field of parsing, or syntax analysis. Parsing has been and continues to be an essential part of computer science and linguistics.
- Author(s)Ceriel J. H. Jacobs,Dick Grune
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1038 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.