Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a landmark exploration of both the philosophical and methodological issues surrounding the search for true artificial intelligence. This book features contributions from distinguished psychologists, computer scientists, philosophers, and programmers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIII, 517 p.
- Weight1660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGary Roberts,Grace Beber,Robert Epstein
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £14.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.