All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteApprox 50 colour photographs and dozens of diagrams
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Photographer(s)David Butler
- Author BiographyDavid Butler is the artist behind the folk modern brand PARSON GRAY. As a designer whose clientele has included Cirque du Soleil, Ralph Lauren, Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch as well as Rolling Stone, Timberland and American Eagle, David has brought his tactile brand of graphic storytelling and modern heritage to all that he creates. When not touring with his band Black Owls, he weaves Parson Gray into products for home, fashion and lifestyle. He works from his Ohio studio with fabled fabric designer wife Amy Butler.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.04Trending at £15.01
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.04
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.